1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer, smartphone, tablet or any other device when the user visits a website. They allow the owner of the website to store and recover some information about the navigation made from that device.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES
Now, you can learn all about types of cookies and their purpose:
2.1. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain which sends cookies and treat the data obtained, we have:
- First party cookies: They are sent to the user terminal equipment from automecanicaalmanzora.es.
- Third-party cookies: They are sent to the user terminal equipment from an equipment or domain that is not managed by Automecánica Almanzora but for another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. Since it is these third parties who proceed to their implementation, the blocking and unblocking of cookies is governed by their specific conditions and mechanisms.
2.2. Types of cookies according to the time they remain activated on the terminal equipment
- Session cookies: These are cookies designed to collect and store data while user access to a site. These cookies are stored on the terminal until the end of the user’s browsing session.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
2.3. Types of cookies according to the purpose
- Technical cookies: They allow the user to navigate through the website and to use the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, using security elements during navigation or storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks. These are session and persistent cookies.
- Personalization cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some predefined characteristics according to several criteria in the terminal, for example, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration, etc.
- Analytical cookies: They allow us to quantify the number of users. Doing that we perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of our website. For this purpose, their navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve it.
- Advertising cookies: They enable the management of advertising spaces that may be included on the website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: They store information on user behaviour, obtained through observation. Thanks to them, we can know the habits of navigation on the Internet and show you advertising related to your navigation profile.
3. COOKIES MANAGEMENT
- You may allow, block or eliminate cookies installed on your device through navigation settings. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not access to some services and your experience in our website can be less satisfactory.
- You have all the information necessary to set or disable cookies on each browser:
- Some cookies described above are stored by third parties in their browser web you use our website. We have no control of these cookies or the way in which they are used by thirds. They are used to allowing third parties to give us a service, for example, analytics.
Automecánica Almanzora reserves the right to modify this Cookies Policy according to the new legislation, case law or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions given by the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, in Spanish).